Text: Nasriah Abdullah
Photo: WIN Training & Management
Date: 21 & 22 December 2017
Day: Thursday & Friday
Time: 9am - 4pm (Thursday) & 9am - 2pm (Friday)
Entry fee: RM150 per person
Inclusion fees include: -
• Comfortable learning classes
• Herbs and equipment
• Drink WIN Prebiotic Water For Energy is FREE
• Lunch available (Thursday Only)
• Participation certificate after completion of course will be given
Why you need to attend: -
• Proficient and experienced teaching staff on herbal medicine and traditional massage, Mr. Luilis Lopug Sorudim
• Description of traditional herbs
• Innovation in producing own health products
• Low-cost products
• Recipes are FREE
• Traditional massage basics
Learning Class Methodology: -
• Demo and hands on
• Techniques and ways to create herbal-based products
• Product results will be brought back by participants
• Materials and equipment provided by the instructor
• Question and answer session
• Relaxing learning
Sort type: -
• Massage a healthy person
• Massage the sick
• Learn the theory & practical
• Learn the important vein points of pain
• Learn which parts can and can not massage
Stationery (notebook and pen), please bring your own.
Our fees are the lowest in the market. Our intention is to share knowledge and help you get to know herbal plants and its functions for traditional treatments. Besides acquiring knowledge about herbs, you are also exposed to a traditional massage base. When you are good, you can take care of your own family members. Right?
☘ Interested in herbs?
☘ Want to produce health products based on herbs?
☘ Having a health problem?
☘ Wanting to know how to preserve and maintain health with the use of natural herbs?
PLACE IS LIMITED!
Come on, we're together studying in the "KELAS PEMPROSESAN HERBA TRADISIONAL DAN TUMBUHAN BERAROMA & ASAS URUTAN TRADISIONAL"!
For more information and registration, please contact Miss Rieya